Thursday, July 23, 2015

hahaha what.

Well those 3 days passed and ugh I don't even know. I didn't snap him on the second day but I did like his moment on tinder. Then the third day I did not snap him at all. After the 3rd day, I snapped him and asked him if I could come over the next day. He basically said no and said we should stop this, whatever it is we had. He even unmatched me on Tinder, which is when I knew he was serious. But then he sent me another snap and then we kept snapping.

Long story short, he gave in and I went over. And now where are we? I don't even know. He still wants to stop this but his actions say otherwise. He said he wanted to say no to me yesterday... but he didn't. I asked him why? He has yet to respond yet.... but I WILL get a response. This isn't fair to me. Being in this situation and him stopping this. I have so many feelings for him. He got everything he wanted and what do I end up with? A broken heart and new insecurities. I gave him basically what he wanted and what did that get me? Nowhere. He discredited me and labeled me as undatable before even giving me a chance. ugh. I just want answers.

This will not be another alan. He will not leave me without answers. I deserve at least that.

No comments:

Post a Comment