Saturday, July 18, 2015

Three Days.

Hello. I am going to give him three days. I will not contact him first for three days. If he contacts me first, I am allowed to look and reply. I am not allowed to ask him questions. I am not allowed to contact him first.

I need to do this for myself. I need to do this to see if he cares about me as anything other than just a body.

I am writing this to hold myself accountable for it. If I fail, I am a fool. If I succeed.... I might be heartbroken. I am scared that he really won't contact me at all but maybe i'll finally realize the truth.

I need to do this. At the end of the three days and he does't contact me, I will confront him about it and call him out on all his fucking bullshit. I am getting freaking tired of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment